I hate to waste things... even little bits of paint. So, I keep these wonderful bamboo clothespins clipped onto canvas boards in my studio. When I have a bit of extra paint, or too much of a custom mixed color while I am painting all the other items you see in my shop, I reach for the clothespins to create these colorful and useful clippies.
The pins measure three and a quarter inches long and are about half an inch wide. I love the striations of the bamboo so I don’t paint the whole surface. I only paint one side of the pin and I leave some of the natural texture showing in between the paint. I do add a gloss coat over the top of the paint, making them easy to clean, just wipe them off with a damp cloth.
They can brighten up mundane tasks or make your pantry pretty! There are so many uses for these. Here are just a few:
• Display your children’s artwork... cards... photos
• Clip your chips... coffee... pasta...
• Organize you office papers... bills... coupons
• Clip outgoing mail to the mailbox
• Hang Christmas cards on the tree or the mantle
• Use them as picnic tablecloth weights
• Keep pairs together... mittens... gloves... socks
• Pin on gift tags
• Hold your orchid blooms to a bamboo stake
• Hold the place cards at your next dinner party
• Hang flowers and herbs to dry
• Keep the empty part of your toothpaste tube folded up
• Use a bookmark
• And yes, you can even pin clothes to a line!
They make great inexpensive gifts. If you need more than one set, just let me know. I will see what I’ve got.
This item is ready to ship!
Visit my shop to see all the other things I paint: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Coolisart
I also carry children’s art prints. Check them out in the print section of my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Coolisart?section_id=10083855
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.