Sweet classic pink Barbie doll smiles featured in these pull-thru style dangle earrings. Encased in hand-fabricated sterling silver with hammered detailing. These modern earwires are firm yet lightweight and hang approximately 1 1/2". Oxidized silver finishing. Artist signature on back.
Entirely hand-fabricated from start to finish. Jewelry made by yours truly, using salvaged Barbie doll parts, sterling silver and resins.
CLEANING INFORMATION FOR PLASTIC BODY SERIES JEWELRY:
• It's OK if the plastic doll parts and/or epoxy resin get wet. Water alone will not harm the materials.
• If the plastic doll parts get dirty, a non-abrasive soap (e.g. liquid dish soap) and warm water works well to gently clean the pieces.
• Store away from direct sunlight, do not use commercial jewelry cleaners or solvents.
• While epoxy resin is somewhat durable and will sustain most normal wear and tear, it does have the potential to scratch and/or stain.
• While the plastic doll parts are somewhat durable, they do have the potential to scratch
Please contact me with any questions.
All designs © Margaux Lange 2012.