THIS Postcard Magnet: "Black Cat Cave"
No one knew that the little black cat lived in the cave. She was not particularly pleased when the boat full of people appeared. She preferred quiet, dark, private places.
My METHOD and My MADNESS
Using a non-toxic medium, I collage vintage images and text (not copies) and sometimes art papers onto authentic vintage postcards, most of which have a linen finish. I also collage images are onto linen card stock instead of postcards. I then slip each into an archival postcard case. Three magnet circles on the back allow you to stick it onto any metal surface. (Note: The last two images show the archival plastic case with three magnets and one of my magnets on a refrigerator.)
• Postcard in case - 4" x 6"
JUST a NOTE that . . . .
• The plastic cases are not unbreakable, so don't drop the magnet on a hard floor.
• Since each item is handmade, minor imperfections may exist.
• Magnets should not be put near or on electronic equipment, such as computers.
All WRAPPED UP with SOMEWHERE to Go
• Each postcard magnet will come in a cellophane envelope to protect the plastic case. I then package them in a customized Kraft paper bag with a Bellhorse tag.
• I package your item in a padded envelope and mail via USPS First Class (usually arrives in 3-5 business days). I try to ship within three business days of your payment.
I would love to create a unique postcard magnet just for you or another special someone. Convo me with requests.
- Listed on Nov 27, 2013
- 11 views
- Add item to treasury