Condition: Very good vintage condition. Issues:
1. There were some missing clear rhinestones (and I keep some vintage rhinestones handy for just such an occasion). I used GS Hypo Cement, the preferred choice of professional vintage jewelry restorers. I cannot distinguish which rhinestones were replaced from the ones that were not.
2. The snowman seemed to be missing something where his buttons should have been, but it was not rhinestones as the holes do not appear to be created to hold them. For the buttons I used just a touch of green acrylic paint with a top coat of Essie Enamel clear nail polish.
3. There is a small amount of gold tone loss on the bracelet. It is on the back edges of the charms and on some of the round spiral beads, particularly one to the lower left of the snowman. At the back of the clasp there was some tarnish and, using my "Sunshine Polishing Cloth," most of the spot is gone; the remainder is finish loss (the photo of the back is a "before" photo). I tried to polish the other areas mentioned but nothing happened so it is finish loss as well.
Measurements: 8” long with the clasp folded over; 2” at widest point (the Christmas tree)
My guarantee: As always, if you are not happy, I am not happy. Period. Items returned in the exact condition as sent are always returnable for a full refund including shipping. Please contact me within 3 days of receipt of your item to let me know if you wish to return it. Refund of return shipping fees is only applicable to purchases within the United States. All international return shipping charges will be paid by buyer.
Christmas Slide Bracelet Rhinestones and Enamel on Gold Tone Metal Each Charm Different Wreath Snowman Tree Present Candy Canes Stocking
- Vintage item from the 1980s
- Materials: enamel, enamel on metal, red enamel, green enamel, gold tone metal, white enamel, black enamel, green rhinestones, emeerald rhinestones, clear rhinestones, red rhinestones, siam rhinestones, crystal
- Feedback: 89 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Arizona, United States