*** INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ~ PDF FILE ~ No refund or exchanges. ***
A pattern for knitting a scarf to spice up your winter.
*** This is a knitting PATTERN in PDF format not an already knitted product.
*** This pattern is written in english and in french.
** INFORMATIONS **
Finished size (when blocked) :
- Lenght : 60 inches (152 cm)
- Width : 9 inches (23 cm)
- 465 yards (425 m)
- Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
- Texture : Plied
- 100% Merino Extrafine new Wool
20 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
Skill Level :
2 needles Size US 7 (4,5 mm)
For more supple, I took larger needles than the ones for the wool I choose.
- Tapestry needle
Optionnal (for the flowers):
Crochet needle size US 7 (4,5 mm)
Abbreviations and terms used in this pattern :
- CO : cast-on
- st : stitch
- sts : stitches
- k : knit
- p : purl
- ssk : slip slip knit
- k2tog : knit 2 sts together
- yo : yarn over
- p2tog : purl 2 sts together
- p2tog tbl : purl 2 sts together through the back loop
- BO : bind-off
The file includes:
- instructions for knitting the scarf (written and chart) ;
- photos to see the the final product and some details.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
In my shop, you will find other knitting patterns :
Knitting Pattern Cowl : http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeuxBrinsDeMaille?section_id=10146820
Knitting Pattern Wrap : http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeuxBrinsDeMaille?section_id=10875673
Thank you for your interest in my creations !
You can follow me on :
- Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/Deux-Brins-De-Maille/
- Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/moniqueqc/
- Twitter : MoniqueQC
If you want to receive news from me for new patterns in store and some promotions, you can also susbcribe at my newsletter. You will get 20% off on the knitting pattern of your choice.