Here more feedback:
- "It's beautiful, unique and truly an art piece".
- "The lamp is absolutely gorgeous. It's incredible and one-of-a-kind. I never knew coffee filters could be used in such a creative, beautiful way".
- “Beautiful and unlike anything else I have ever seen… You will not be disappointed with your purchase. Lovely!”
- “This is a really fabulous lampshade. Lampada did a fabulous job”.
- “Beautiful piece of art. If I ever need more shades I know where to go”.
- “I would recommend Lampada 100%”.
- “Master of her craft. I will be recommending her unique artwork to everyone”.
- “Beautiful piece and totally unique”.
- “ Above and beyond. You treated me as if I was a long-time customer and friend”.
This lampshade is individually handcrafted by me. It's elegant, unique and truly one-of-a-kind. This lampshade is 100% handcrafted with recycled coffee filters. The natural stains of the coffee filters and a touch of yellow color create a beautiful design.
- This shade is made to order.
- This listing is 16" (top), 16" (bottom), 10" (height). Other sizes available.
- Internationally just up to 12" diameter. Any questions, please, send me a message.
- The lampshade will be similar but it will not be exactly the same as the lampshade in the picture due to the variation of the coffee stains.
If you want to include the cord set to hang it, you can purchase it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/117357314/cord-set-for-a-pendant-or-base-for-table
- This shade has an European fitter
All my lampshades are individually handmade using recycled coffee filters in their natural colors or dyed with water based paint. Each lampshade is special because the process from beginning to end comes from scratch. I make the frame of the lampshade myself. I dry, clean, dye (or not) and cut the coffee filters by hand. Finally, I weave each coffee filter into the frame.