Sorry, this item sold. Have leesgems make something just for you, or try these other items:
This sturdy pair of earrings is a post style with removable backs, a classic stud design. The basket is slotted for better light entrance into the gems and four hand-pulled wire prongs secure each stone.
I started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 92.5% alloy of silver. The remaining 7.5% is only copper, no base metal was used for the alloy, less chance for any allergic reaction. The hammering began soon afterwords. This piece is completely hand made, hand crafted, and hand fabricated. It is not a casting, has no plating, no glue and no factory made parts. This style of workmanship is all but lost in today's high tech world due to the high skill level required and the lengthy amount of time it consumes. This old school method that I studied in Thailand is known to be the finest technique in jewelry production and adds greatly to the value and the durability of the jewelry. We stamped these 925 as they are all Sterling Silver.
I am happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver, Argentium 960 silver or 18K yellow gold.Feel free to select any stones from my stores or send me yours to have me create your own LEE. Select your own style by browsing my online selection catalog with over 300 of my designs that I will send you the link to when you email me. You also can email me an item number of a piece you see, a picture or I can even work from a picture of a sketch you send me, however, I do not like to draw or use CAD. My email for custom orders and information is gemtownusa at gmail dot com. The queue is usually 30-60 days. Contact me for a fast quote. I can create a listing right here for your personal item so you can still enjoy the comfort of being on here while having a custom piece of jewelry truly handmade.
A couple of quick tips on caring for your silver jewelry: Whenever you remove the jewelry for sleep or work, wipe it with a polishing cloth. When storing your silver be sure to remove all finger prints from the metal by wiping it with a cloth such as a silver polishing cloth then slip it into a sealed container such as a small zip lock plastic bag.
Every piece I have is one of a kind. The pictures are of the exact piece of jewelry being sold here and I have attempted to give you a complete view with multiple shots. They are taken with high magnification and show details similar to viewing with a 10X loupe. The jewelry will look even more flawless once in hand.
I would like to thank you for looking at my online stores. This is not an auction, here you have no waiting for an item to end and no bidding. You may simply buy the item immediately and I will ship it right out. Please take a look at the entire store when you have time.
Customer service is the main thing I am selling here. It is of the utmost importance to me that you enjoy your shopping experience with us. Please let me know whenever I can help you.