Sorry, this item sold. Have hissyfitoly make something just for you, or try these other items:
- it really fits (standing, sitting, walking, reaching),
- it actually flatters (with classic design "tricks" that make the body appear slimmer), - & it's everyday wear appropriate (not too fancy, not too plain, just right, and with POCKETS for your hands & stuff).
(in fact, I love this specific fabric-combo. so much that I made 2 versions of this dress, one for me, & one for you?)
DRESS MEASUREMENTS: (measured flat, unstretched = there's 1 to 2 inches more room through the bust & waist, thanks to the grey-fabric's stretch)
• Bust = 46 inches around (up to 48" max)
• Waist = 41 inches around (up to 42" max)
• Hips = 52 inches around
• Length (at center back) = 15 inches neckline to waist (+) 28 inches waist to bottom edge
• Sleeves = 15 inches around at bottom edges
For tips on how to measure for your best fit, see: http://www.hissyfitoly.com/how-to-measure.html
This Slimuette Dress has:
• a roomy bodice (top), shaped with princess seaming & bust darts (back + sides of front are done in charcoal-colored stretch-cotton-blend fabric, for a faux-shrug, layering effect, plus a little more ease-of-wear)
• separate, pleated panels that frame the front neckline in a soft, v-shape (these are double-layer, made out of the plaid dress fabric)
• a center-front panel on the lower bodice that holds everything in without being binding (the secret = it's lined for reinforcement + structured to gently shape)
• a 2-piece, front-band trim across the bust that completes the retro-look (while also hiding the seam that joins the center-bodice panels), with the added touch of a vintage, plastic button to complete the look
• short, body-hugging, kimono-cut sleeves (meaning: they're of-a-piece with the bodice, not separate, inset sleeves)
• a generous (but not too full), 3 panel skirt (bottom), designed for more room through the "seat" (i.e. room for sitting down comfortably)
• shaped, hip-line front pockets that visually slim the look here, plus give you a place to put your hands/other stuff.
A few last details:
- dress fabrics are both un-used, vintage yardage: cotton broadcloth (plaid, shirt weight, circa 1960's), and a heavier-weight stretch cotton-blend (flecked charcoal grey, some small % of spandex, circa 1990's). The grey has just enough stretch to give more ease-or-wear through the bust & waist (for reaching/bending/breathing).
- dress closes with a side-seam zipper
- sleeve hems are finished with self-fabric bias (rolled to inside & topstitched in place); skirt hem is double-rolled & finely topstitched = why you care? crisp, clean edges for wash&wear, easy-care.
Want a custom-made Slimuette Dress in your choice of fabric/color & fit to your size/measurements? Great: let's make it happen! Custom-order information is all over here: http://www.hissyfitoly.com/custom-order-info.html
Oh, and check out Hissyfit's Policies page for more info about the usual payment/shipping/refund ba-jazz: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hissyfitoly/policy
(click "show item details" below to see the full, handmade materials list)
LISTED SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THIS ITEM = PRIORITY MAIL
Slimuette Dress - plus size - green plaid and charcoal grey vintage fabrics - 46B-41W-52H
- Handmade item
- Materials: pattern drafting supplies, depreciation on my machines and tools, electricity to run everything, new sewing machine needle, thread, vintage zipper, vintage button, vintage cotton fabrics, 6 hours design and production time, supplies and time to launder, camera and computer to bring this to you, handmade honesty
- Feedback: 279 reviews
- Only ships to United States from Washington, United States.