Sorry, this item sold. Have reclaim2fame make something just for you, or try these other items:
Tired of your old brutish robot?
For a delicate and genteel domestic robot, may we recommend:
THE MARY TODD MODEL -
The First Lady Of Steampunk Jewelry Box Robots.
* THE MARY TODD MODEL measures: 13" tall, 8" wide and 12" deep
* She is made of recycled vintage parts \/ new hardware
* A velvet cushion is inside
* Antique French opera glasses form her head
* Finish is glazed and coated with urethane
* Signed and dated underneath
* Jewelry in photo is not included
THE MARY TODD MODEL - The First Lady Of Steampunk Jewelry Box Robots - Reclaim2Fame
- Materials: copper pot, antique french opera glasses, miniature buggy wheels, candlestick parts, guest towel holder parts, antique clock key, lamp finial, vintage velvet
- Feedback: 403 reviews
- Only ships within United States.