The brass layer was etched in my Nouveau Stencil pattern and then soldered onto the sterling layer. It was then formed into the cuff bracelet and given its high shine.
To enable you to keep the high shine, this bracelet has no finish. With the use of silver polish, you can keep both the silver and the brass as lovely and shiny as the day it was made.
* Approximately 1” (25mm) wide
* Bracelet Size - medium - Loosen or tighten for a custom fit. Fits most women.
This cuff comes in a gift box - Ready for gifting!
What if I don’t enjoy?
* Contact me within 7 days. I will accommodate you in any way I can.
* Or, return your purchase within the 7 days in its original condition and packaging. I will refund your purchase price minus shipping charges.
I take pleasure in working with metals in unique ways.
Etching creates dimensional designs in copper metal and a liver of sulfur patina brings out my original designs.
How do I make my cuffs?
1. Print my design on a special material using an ink that resists chemicals.
2. Heat transfer the design to a sheet of copper.
3. Place the copper into etching chemicals.
4. Remove the ink, clean and dry the etched metal.
5. Dip the metal into a liver of sulfur solution.
6. Clean the top surface of the copper, leaving the liver of sulfur in the “valleys”.
7. Hammer the metal into its cuff bracelet or ring shape.