A simple, perfectly round circle in a deep, vibrant shade of crimson: modern and minimalist yet playful and fun!
The circle pendant measures 3\/4" in diameter. It is made of clear shrink plastic that I've cut, shrunk, painted and varnished by hand. The effect is not unlike painted glass, but the piece is ultra-lightweight. You might forget you were wearing it if you weren't constantly getting compliments on it : )
• About the process: I cut out pieces of clear shrink plastic, shrink them, paint them, and varnish for durability.
• Size & Materials: The circle measures 3\/4" in diameter. It is hung on a 16" sterling silver snake chain. (Leather cord with a magnetic clasp or delicate sterling silver bead chains are available to substitute on request.) The ring affixing the necklace to the chain is sterling silver.
• Packaging & Shipping: Jewelry is shipped via First Class USPS with delivery confirmation. (We will both be able to track the package using a code assigned by USPS - you will receive the code when I create your shipping label.) Your jewelry will arrive in an eco-friendly padded envelope in a gift box tied with a very pretty ribbon, ready to give -or keep : ) All jewelry includes a tag with my logo on one side and care instructions on the back.
:: Is this a gift? :: I'm happy to ship gifts directly to recipients, and will be glad to include a gift card with whatever message you'd like. Convo me, and we'll make arrangements!
:: Prefer a different color? :: Just let me know and I'm happy to oblige! I can create this necklace in any color I currently offer.
For the latest and greatest discounts, styles and colors, visit:
• Jewelry By Jessica: The Blog - www.jewelrybyjessica.blogspot.com
• Twitter - www.twitter.com\/jpoundstone
• Jewelry By Jessica - www.jewelrybyjessica.com
Also feel free to peruse my other Etsy shop!
• Modern Beads - http:\/\/www.modernbeads.etsy.com