These are so simple yet very elegant as a cluster..
The square shape of these stacking rings is a bit soft-square for an organic taste and easy use. I hammered them into a bowl shape.
You can just wear one of them or stack them as 2, 3 altogether (please check out the listing for the singles and other alterations). You can also combine these with your other stacking rings, mix and match however you like. I must admit I can not stop myself playing with the possibilities of the combination every time I wear mine.. It is fun!
The tops are satin finish and the shanks are hammered, then oxidized slightly and sanded to highlight the hammer texture to make a contrast with the squares a bit more but they can be original sterling color as well if you like. You can use one plain band in between every two stacks. Please check out my plain band listing. The shipping will be combined if you buy the plain band with these stacks.
*** This listing is for total of 3 stack rings : One big, one medium, and one tiny square ring.
• The size of the big top: approx. ~ 9mm x 9mm , shank: ~2mm hald round, hammered.
• The size of the medium top: approx.~7.5mm x 7.5mm , shank: ~2mm hald round, hammered.
• The tiny top: approx.~ 5.5mm x 5.5mm , shank: ~1.7 mm round hammered.
** If you want the bands smooth ( without the hammer texture) just let me know when check out.
• Size: Made to order so please let me know the size you're looking for through "message from the buyer" and allow me 12-14 days to make it in your size.
You can check out the similar item with 4 stacking rings:
• Item is sent in a nice gift box with my label ready to give as a gift!