Here’s how it works, in a process that bring Spirit along with it:
NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE! DON’T PAY UNTIL AFTER I MAKE YOUR TALISMAN, AND YOU HAVE APPROVED IT.
Convo me with “Custom Made Wearable Talismanic Art” in the subject field. Include three items:
1) Look over the following list of colors. Delete any you don’t wear, then copy ‘n’ paste the revised list in the convo. Do NOT pick just a few colors you want for the talisman. I need info that I can only get by your listing ALL colors you wear from the following list: Pale blue / Dark blue / Orange / Pale Yellow / Bright Yellow / Forest Green / Olive green / Celery green / Mint green / Red (toward the orange end of the spectrum) / Red (toward the blue end of the spectrum) / True Red / Bright Pink (toward the orange end of the spectrum) / Bright Pink (toward the blue end of the spectrum) / Pale Pink (toward the orange end of the spectrum) / Pale Pink (toward the blue end of the spectrum) / Black / White / Jewel tone purple / Lavender / Gold (tone) / Silver (tone) / Brown / Tan / Grey / Turquoise
2) The $200 price in this listing is only one possible price. Choose one of the following prices (not including S& H, which will be an additional $3): $150 / $200 / $300 / $400
3) Choose ten of the following words to describe yourself: Happy, sad. shifting, magic, generous, healing, down-to-earth, healer, shaman, faerie, dragon, wild, joyful, passionate, doula, herbalist, multi-faceted, servant, leader, lion, fun, mystic, mother, father, priest(ess), minister, psychic, learning, growing, seeking. Feel free to replace one or all of your ten words with any of the following: your astrological sign, or an animal not on this list - - it can be a mythic animal - - or another word to describe yourself. But no sentences or even phrases!!! That is not how this works. Just ten words. No one can be summed up in ten words, but no one can be summed up in ten-million words either. A human being is enormously complex and multifaceted and contradictory. And don’t worry your word-choices like a dog with a bone. I channel these necklaces. The ten words are only a jumping off point that gives me a handle with which to start sensing energy. I have been a professional shamanic counselor for almost thirty years; new clients learn that I usually know a lot about what is going on with them before they speak.
After you convo me the above three pieces of info, it will take me up to a month to make the piece and put the item in this Etsy shop, reserved as a special order. I’ll notify you as soon as I do this. If you like what I have made you, THEN buy it. Yay!! You have a week to purchase, before the piece goes up for sale to the general public. And if you don’t like what I create, no obligation - - the piece clearly belongs to someone other than you.
About the above photos: The white, purple, and green necklace was commissioned by a doula. The photo of it hanging on a plate is how it hangs when worn. I like that it asymmetrically tilts. Women who are laid flat on their back to deliver a child, without ever being able to get into another position at any point, are fighting gravity. Instead, this necklace tilts. The piece is asymmetrical in other ways. The shape of the main bead is asymmetrical, not only from side to side but - - hah - - also all around it. This represents the beauty of a pregnant woman’s many round curves. There are many openings - - passages to represent the easiest possible childbirth. The “passage through” some beads graduates from small to large, symbolizing easy childbirth. I had started the necklace intending it to be one single very long symmetrical tube, but it evolved organically all on its own into something else entirely. I had never made anything at all like it. I do my best to honor each unique person who buys one of these one-of-a-kind talismanic necklaces. The necklace cost $194, would be about $294 now.
The Ocean Waves Pendant that has one loop at the top was designed for a Mermaid.
The seascape with three front loops was made for an ocean lover.
The brown beach stone with brown and silver beads was made as a gift for a friend.
I painstakingly designed and beaded the Tree of Life Amulet Bag for myself, and one of my friends really wants it - - sigh - -but it is mine, all mine, yay!! The tree’s canopy is 3-dimensional swirls.
Custom Made Wearable Talismanic Art - - Shaman Necklace
- Handmade item
- Materials: beads, beading thread, maybe found objects, maybe natural objects, maybe semiprecious stones, whatever else i am guided to use, love
- Made to order
- Feedback: 168 reviews
- Only ships within United States.