Obviously hand made. And custom made just for him.
This is MADE to ORDER, not kept in stock.
If you need a READY to SHIP gift please CLICK HERE: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyGoLicky?section_id=7326585
Available in whole & half sizes 4-10 for this price.
>>>NOTE<<< Sizes 10.5-12 will be $10 more for the additional silver added, 12.5-15 are $18 more.
FYI- The difference between fine & sterling is the silver content. "Fine" is 99.9% pure while "sterling" is only 92.5% with the remaining 7.5% consisting of mostly copper. Fine silver is more expensive, and often considered more desirable than sterling, due to its purity.
++ IMPORTANT !!! +++ Do you know my WORK SCHEDULE? It fluctuates. These silver wing rings are hand made one at a time to order so please check my shop announcement and click on "read more" to learn when your jewelry will be finished http://www.etsy.com/shop/happygolicky
Keep your silver jewelry sparkling with this specially formulated polishing cloth 2" swatch, just enough & can be reused dozens of times. Only $1.99 with jewelry purchase.
Visit my shop for other custom jewelry design ideas in RECLAIMED & ECO-FRIENDLY fine silver http://www.HappyGoLicky.etsy.com/
Prior to purchase please familiarize yourself with our shipping & returns policies here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/HappyGoLicky/policies