This item sold on June 6, 2010.
I just adore these vessels, they're like inside-out terrariums!
The wide mouth lid of this jar is topped with "moss" needle felted onto unbleached muslin that has been tea-stained (by me) and stuffed with upcycled (washed) filling to make an optional pincushion. The inside lid is covered with a circle of wool-blend felt for a lovely finish (the picture of this felt is a general picture of a standard size lid, not of the one listed). This jar adds a spot of green to any space.
The jar can be filled with all manner of items including:
* sewing pins, bobbins or glitter in the craft room
* paper clips or tacks in the office
* keys or loose change in the entry or bedroom
* your personal collection of shells, small stones or seedpods in the living room
Moss Jar details:
* 8 oz. sweet little wide mouth squat canning jar from my stash.
* The "moss" is needle felted in three layers: dark chocolate brown, dark green, and chartreuse green.
* The lid and ring of the canning jar have been securely glued together.
Each is one-of-a-kind.