for Eczema, Itching, Dry, Psoriasis, Baby, and Sensitive Skin
Hemp seed oil is renowned for its skin moisturizing and rejuvenating properties and has the highest concentration of essential fatty acids (EFAs) of any essential oil, as well the perfect balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFAs. The anti-inflammatory properties of hemp seed oil have been used as a soothing restorative to dry, damaged skin. This fast absorbing oil is highly effective in protecting sensitive skin and repairing cell breakdown caused by dry, itchy skin.
It has a barrier to moisture loss that increases the skin’s natural capacity for moisture retention, and is also known to reduce the effects of wrinkles and aging.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS: Saponified Oils of
- Organic Hemp Oil helps to restore dry and damaged skin, increase the natural moisture retention capacity, while slowing down skin aging. excellent for broken or damaged skin, and are useful for sufferers of eczema, psoriasis.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used for centuries as a skin care oil. It is very gentle and cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It acts as a natural humectant, drawing moisture to your skin and helping to "lock in" your skin's moisture.
- Organic Lavender Oil & Macerated Oil made Organic Lavender herbs infused Extra Virgin Olive oil. It's has antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, promotes skin rejuvenation, calms irritation, and reduces inflammation, making it good for skin disorders, insect bites, sunburn, burns, boils, and helping to diminish scars
- Organic Coconut Oil is also a classic soapmaking oil. Makes a nice, fluffy lather that cleanses well.
- Organic Palm Oil helps to naturally harden this bar so that it doesn’t get ‘mushy’ on contact with water, Rich in vitamins A and E, powerful antioxidants that moisturize and fight cellular damage
- Wheatgerm Oil's benefits include curing skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It works effectively to heal burns and skin ulcers. As an external application it is very helpful for dry skin and the general health of the skin as it improves circulation of blood in the skin when used externally. It also helps the skin cells that may have been damaged due to the scorching heat of the sun. It also fights off conditions like dermatitis and reduces scarring.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil & Powder works well in the treatment of acne, eczema, dermatitis, fungus, burns and wounds. It makes a refreshing astringent as well as an effective Skin Care moisturizer. Good for the mind, body & soul, Lavender helps support a calm composure and reduces irritability, apprehension, stress, nervous tension, insomnia, nightmares, and is generally balancing to the psyche as well as the body
- Organic Chamomile Herb has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is used to treat acne, allergies, boils, burns, cuts, eczema, dermatitis, problems of the scalp, rashes, insect bites, infected wounds, skin impurities and more.
- Natural Vitamin E Oil: tocopherols - a natural anti-oxidant that helps to slow the aging process by scavenging free radicals, heals, moisturizes, and protects, prevents scarring, and reduces UV exposure; we use only natural vitamin E, never synthetic
Other Nifty Organic Soap for Eczema and Dermatitis Treatment
-> Organic Chamomile Bar
-> Organic Super Shea Bar
-> Organic Rooibos Bar
-> Organic Yunohana Bar
ENTER MY SHOP HERE:
Soap Size: 3-1/2 X 2 X 1 and Weight : 4 oz
* NIFTY handmade soap is a treatment to skin problems, but it is not a direct medicine.
* Solidification system: Since the chemical substance of antiseptic, etc. is not put in this soap, when it reaches water, the soap will become tender and semisolidic.
* The soap dish where the water falls into, must be a good draining source for you to get the most out of your soap.
* While working, the altar and drying process may differ slighlty, so the soap may not turn out the same shape and color.
* The natural drying process usually results in a thin, white layer or power on the soap surface.