This kit is a good starter kit for those who have been wanting to get started in this Wonderful fun technique. You can make some for family & friends or even sell a few to reinvest into more SUPPLIES!
WARNING: This is addicting and I am not responsible for any side effects. Possible Side effects are staying up all hours of the night, wanting to spend all your grocery money on more tools & metal and wanting to stamp everything in site. Also it may change the way you look at Metal forever!
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
1. Wood Dapping block with two wood punches for doming.
2. Metal Hole Punch Pliers by with replacement punch pin (to make a jump ring hole)
3. 2.5" x 2.5" Steel Bench Block to stamp on
4. Metal file to file edges from the side of your rougher blanks or edge of any metal
5. One pound BALL PEIN hammer for stamping or your Dapping Block
6. Sharpie for darkening stamped impressions
7. Fine Grit Large Sanding Block
8. 0000 Steel Wool for a brushed look and removing oxidation
9. Starter Stamp Set - LETTERS and NUMBERS in 1/8 inch size. "Arial Font".
10. Two Silver Colored ball chain necklaces
11 1" copper disc
12..075" copper disc
13. Two Silver tone jump rings (to attach your finished piece to the necklace)
14. Mini clamp with rubber tips for holding your blanks
15. A large piece of 4" x 6" practice metal for stamping on before you use the blanks
16. And of Course My Detailed Instructions and tips that I have learned over the years
OH YEA!!! This is a whole lot of tools for your money and exactly what you need to get started right out of the box. I only expect you will want more blanks and metal so I hope you will return again for your Metal and Tool needs. I am always available for questions or guidance. I would also love to see your finished projects if you would like to share.