Honor and enjoy the stunning beauty of the glorious butterfly right under your very own roof! The butterfly symbolizes many things to different people. To some, the butterfly is nature’s gorgeous flying work of art, gracefully touching down on her beautiful flowers. Westerners believe that the butterfly symbolizes bliss, rebirth, metamorphosis, and freedom while the Mandarin Chinese viewed the butterfly as a symbol of long life.
Indeed, the butterflies in these collages really do represent art and rebirth, for they are beautiful examples of fashion and decorating magazines that have been reborn into beautiful limited edition works of art that are signed, numbered, dated and uniquely special.
These wonderful handmade 3-dimensional framed butterfly collages are the perfect gift for new mothers to use to decorate a nursery or as a gift for friends who are going through a period of transition (college graduation, job promotion, marriage) or renewal (housewarming, weight loss, surgery).
Available in a variety of color palettes; can be hung or displayed on its easel.
Inspired by the Polar Eskimos of Greenland. Their love of bright hues (chiefly greens and pinks) is a joy.
• Arrives framed and ready for gifting
• Custom wording or color options are available
• Artist bio is attached to the back of the frame
• Ikea matted frame measures 12"W by 9.5"L
• Butterflies measure 6.75"W by 4.75" overall
• PH-neutral mat to prevent picture discoloration.
© 2013 A Fête Beckons
Polar Eskimo 3D Butterfly Original Collage Upcycled Wall Art
- Handmade item
- Materials: brick red, peach, old magazines, wall art, Etsy art, chalky pinks, yellow, aqua turquoise, matted frame, paper butterfly wall art, A fete beckons
- Made to order
- Feedback: 1362 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States