A total solar eclipse is breathtaking. It rarely lasts more than several minutes and is considered to be one of the most awe-inspiring spectacles in all of nature. The sky takes on an eerie twilight as the black disk of the Moon replaces the Sun’s bright face and beautiful gossamer halo of super heated plasma, two million degrees in temperature surrounds the moon Truly Awesome....
Here, a large rose cut opaque black diamond moon is surrounded by a lightly planished bezel, radiating reflective light and energy. To keep this sensational spheroid grounded and always within sight, you can enjoy it hitched to a NYC twig band.
• Black Rose Cut Diamond
• 6mm in diameter (approx 1.25 carats)
• 18K Reclaimed WHITE Gold (Palladium alloy) Twig Band
• 14K Bezel 8mm in diameter
• satin finish
• Very comfortable - photos are enlarged to show natural detail. Upon request, fine line can be removed from the inside of the ring at no extra charge.
• Twig band measures approx 2mm in width
• BMJNYC Signature Packaging - Handmade by me and fellow Etsy artists KRTWoodworking DKdesignshawaii.
Specify size under NOTES TO SELLER at checkout.
Ready to ship within 4 weeks of receipt of payment.
This will ship Federal Express with no extra charge for insurance.
Please read my Terms,Conditions and Shipping Information located in my Policies section before committing to purchase:
Back to my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/bmjnyc