My patterns have detailed instructions, and a colour photograph of the bear.
The 12 pages of instructions include
- directions to distress mohair,
- full size pattern templates,
- a pattern layout guide for the fabric,
- detailed instructions for sewing the parts,
- diagrams for assembly of wobbly joints,
- diagrams for finishing the face,
- instructions for making the dress.
Inga is a suitable project for bear makers with some sewing experience. Once you have bought the pattern, I will gladly offer assistance by email if you need it with any part of the bear.
My patterns are protected by copyright. You may use this pattern to make an unlimited number of bears for your enjoyment, or to give away. You may not redistribute or sell the pattern in any form whatsoever, teach workshops using my patterns without permission, or sell bears made from the pattern.
Once you have paid for your pattern, you will receive a link where you can immediately download your pattern. This is a great new service offered by Etsy. Hey presto! Instant gratification. No more waiting for me to email your pattern to you. You can access it straight away. However, as always, if you have any questions when you start using the pattern, you are very welcome to email me for advice.