Most importantly it's a fun and comfortable design to wear. Made of substantial sterling silver rings woven in a variation of the barrel weave, this bracelet has a nice heft that helps it drape well without being too heavy. The faceted Swarovski crystals give it shine to catch the eye and the matching clasp makes a striking statement.
- Links: .925 sterling silver
- Crystals: Indicololite Swarovski crystal
- Clasp: Indicolite Swarovski crystal and sterling silver (Note: This clasp is a discontinued item, so I only have 3 of these beautiful bracelets to offer. Act fast if it catches your fancy!)
- Standard 7-1/4” to 7 1/2” long or length specified (see ORDERING NOTES below)
- Price shown is valid for finished lengths up to 8-1/2”; if you need it longer, please Convo me and I’ll provide you with a custom quote.
- Delivered wrapped in anti-tarnish paper in organza gift bag
- IN STOCK, typical ship date 5 to 7 days
Please let me know your wrist size and preferred drape (Close, Medium, or Loose) in the MESSAGE TO SELLER section of your order so I can custom size your bracelet accordingly. Alternatively, measure the diameter of the point on your hand or wrist where you want the bracelet to lie and send me that dimension.
FINDING YOUR WRIST SIZE:
To find your standard bracelet size, wrap a string or tape measure around the bony part of your wrist. This measure is your standard bracelet size.
Everyone has different preferences for how a bracelet should fit, so please let me know which of the following best fits your personal style.
- Close Fit: Sits close on your wrist, like most people like to wear a watch.
- Medium Fit: About 1/2" to 3/4” more than your wrist size, to allow the bracelet to move up and down on your wrist a bit. If you want to display a pretty clasp at the front of your hand, this is usually the best fit.
- Loose Fit: About 1.5” more than your wrist size; on most people the bracelet will hang down about half way between the wrist and the first joint of the thumb.