Corduroy is a great basic fabric for bodices. It's sturdy enough to hold up to lots of wear and tear, while being soft and pettable. This bodice comes in a soft tan corduroy.
Made to fit your measurements. We will need Bust, Ribcage/Underbust, Waist, Hip & Side Seam Measurements.
Choose your bias trim color: Berry, Black, Blue, Brown, Claret, Cream, Gray, Green, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Spice or White.
Choose your Grommet Color: Gold, Silver or Black.
• Front & side laces.
• Adjustable Shoulder Straps
• Square Neckline
• 6 pieces of 1/2" flat steel boning with 4 on the front and 2 on the back.
• Seams finished with your choice of bias tape then double top-stitched.
• Lined with heavy canvas.
• Bone casings sewn on inside of lining to prevent boning from damaging bodice fabric.
• Extremely adjustable, comfortable and uninhibiting.
• A back designed with a point and 2 pieces of boning for comfort and shaping that we call "the ducktail".