Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Ready to ship and one of a kind. From our own original design.
♥ As featured on Inhabitots & Eco Child's Play!
Handcrafted, hand embroidered and appliques in vintage and organic cottons, wool and mohair. My vision of hope and interconnectedness.
....There are 7 flowers representing the 7 generations that the Iroquois Confederacy famously argued we ought to consider in any deliberation. May the world of my great-great-great-great-great-great grand daughter be a beautiful one.
Last thumbnail photo shows a similar bag on a 2 1/2 year old girl.
This beautiful bag is:
• organic cotton, inside and out (no chemicals, including adhesives or fusibles used - just handwork!)
• embroidered and appliqued by hand with cotton, mohair, antique lace, a wooden button, vintage cottons from the 1930s and organic cotton
• lined for structure, strap is triple layered and sewn to take toddler wear
• simple to close with cotton loop over vintage button
• great for the earth, great for kids
• best gently washed by hand or spot cleaned
Now the small child you love can fill their own bag with the wonderful treasures they find along their way ~ an acorn, a few rocks, a baby doll. The little girl in the photo is 2 1/2 years old.
This bag is made from an amazing soft and sturdy organic cotton canvas in celery green. It's lined in white organic cotton duck to give it stability and durability.
Here's what Inhabitots had to say about these bags:
"These kid-friendly, kid-sized messenger bags are perfectly suited for your preschooler or kindergartner; equipping him or her with the perfect tote for carrying small treasures, crayons, and art projects to and from class."
from top of bag to base: 9"
width of bag: 9"
width of strap: 1"
length of strap: 26" (from top of bag)
This is a one-of-a-kind piece, ready to ship.
ORIGINAL SEWNNATURAL DESIGN. Please respect intellectual property.
• This order comes with a little eco GIFT to make you smile!
ABOUT ORGANIC: Organic cotton is grown and spun without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals. It also maintains soil fertility and is grown using methods and materials that have a low negative impact on the environment.
We ship internationally and happily combine shipping for multiple items.
Questions about how to buy from Etsy? http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
All photos and items © SewnNatural 2009-2010.
Please see our store policies on your way to checkout.
Thank you for visiting http://www.SewnNatural.etsy.com!