--USA: Order by Dec 19
--Everywhere Else: Order by Dec 10
Perfect for Octoberfest, this unusual bottle opener features the German phrase “Hopfen und Malz Gott Erhalts's”, or "God Save Hops and Malt!" Green hops leaves and copper-colored malt surround the old-world text. It's the perfect gift for German beer lovers!
The Capcatcher Bottle Opener makes a great gift for any beer lover. Perfect for Groomsmen Gifts, Father's Day, Man Caves, Christmas, Graduation, Anniversaries, Birthdays, House-warming, or any other special occasion!
***The Capcatcher Bottle Opener is not weather-proof!***
We don't recommend leaving it outside.
-------- PRODUCT DETAILS --------
• The Wood… is select northern oak, nicely finished with a hand-rubbed tung oil.
• The Pouch… is cut from genuine oil-tanned black leather sides; tough, durable and spill resistant.
• The Opener… is heavy-plated solid steel—made to last!
• The Magnet… is no ordinary magnet. It is an uncommonly powerful, high energy “Mega-Magnet,” engineered to resist sheer forces or sliding, but will come off the metal surface relatively easily if pulled straight away. These are serious magnets! They really hold to the fridge when you pop a cold one!
• Dimensions... The Capcatcher measures 3" x 10", and is 2" deep from the wall to the lip of the metal bottle opener.
• The Screws… are included. Two long screws for optional wall-mounting, and two short screws for "dressing-up" the pre-drilled holes when your Capcatcher is mounted magnetically.
• The Snap Flap… is at the bottom of the pouch. For easy emptying, of course!
• Graphics… are produced using a digital process which thermally imprints onto an all-weather 3-M Scotchcal vinyl film. The material is then permanently bonded to your item. Resistant to wear, water, and abrasion.
• Handcrafted and beautifully finished in our New England workshop.
• Generous-sized pouches hold up to 6 six-packs worth of bottle caps!
• And Capcatchers work great with twist-offs, too!