Simple and unique, these key and clock earrings are inspired by the Alice in Wonderland universe with just a touch of Steampunk appeal. They are perfect for both everyday wear and as the finishing touch to a costume. With the White Rabbit's clock and the key to the door to Wonderland, these earrings will be an adventure every time you wear them.
* Pewter clock charm and silver-plated key charm
* Silver-plated French earring hooks and components
* 2 inches (5 cm) long by just over 0.5 inches (1.5 cm) wide
* These earrings hang just past the jaw on most people.
* Your earrings will be the same design as the pair pictured above, but not the exact ones shown. The pictured earrings have been sold.
* Sales tax will be added at checkout for Washington State residents.
Handmade by LuvCherie Jewelry
* Credit cards, PayPal, and Etsy gift cards are accepted.
* Your order will ship within 3 business days. Please allow 7 days shipping time for U.S orders and 2 weeks shipping time for everywhere else.
* After your package ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
* For shipments outside the U.S., the recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes, etc. incurred at customs.
* Rush shipping is available by request for $12.85 to the U.S. and $44.95 everywhere else. Add another item to your rush order for $1 to the U.S. and $4 everywhere else. Rush orders ship within 1 business day. Please contact me if you need rush shipping.
Returns and Exchanges:
* All U.S. orders include free returns! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for ANY reason, you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for another item of the same price.
For more information, please read our policies at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuvCherie/policy.
New to Etsy?
1. You will first need to register for an account. For instructions on how to register: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/244
2. Once you are registered and signed in, come back to this page and click one of the green "Add to Cart" buttons.
3. Next, follow these instructions to complete the checkout process: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
If you have any questions, please email me at Jewelry [!at] LuvCherie.com or click the contact link below. I will get back to you ASAP. :)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.