Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This scarf is a fairly easy knit and can be used to dress up any outfit. Sweet cherry blossoms float up and down the scarf to add a bit of flow. The easy but dainty edging helps to border a wonderful garden.
This pattern is both written and charted.
The scarf can be both short and long depending on your style.
It can be knit with any type of yarn, you will just need to adjust your needle size accordingly.
K – knit
• P – Purl
• Yo – yarn over to increase by one stitch
• sssk – knit three stitches through back loop
• k3tog – knit three stitches through front loop
• p3tog – purl three stitches together
• Daisy Stitch – k3tog then without taking stitches off left needle knit in back, knit in front and knit in back
again in order to maintain 3 stitches