Reverence For Raven
I have designed, carved, and finished this wood sculpture series that is available to order.
Reverence For Raven is a celebration and homage to Corvids.
- The gesture of this wood sculpture is an expression of joy and enlightenment.
- The exposed wood grain in the wings and tail are symmetrical, and simulate plumage patterns, and the concentric grain on the breast focuses on the heart.
This sculpture is...
- Hand carved by Jason Tennant (me) out of Spruce, and pigmented black w/ the amber of exposed wood grain showing through, and then finished.
- Is wall mounted with a hanging bracket so that the whole bird is away from the wall.
- 38" x 22"H X 8"D (the wingspan is 38"- 41", but the wing pose is swept back )
CURRENTLY AN ORDER WOULD BE 3-4 WEEKS. Please convo me in regards to shipping if you are closer to New York state, or are in another country besides the USA.