If you place your star in a sunny window, the special paper has a stained glass glowing effect that’s quite pretty.
I make the window stars by hand-folding small squares of paper, overlaying the folded paper, and then gluing them together to create different patterns.
Each point on the star is folded 19 times. With 8 points on the star, that's 152 folds!
This star measures approximately 9 1/2 inches in diameter.
The stars look wonderful in groups or by themselves.
This item is made in a smoke-free home.
What do customers say about Harvest Moon by Hand's stars?
- Gorgeous!! What an incredible find. Beautifully made and the service is fast and friendly.
- A Wonderful Transaction! Made With Real Love! THANK YOU! A++A++A Very Nice Seller!
- Thanks for your beautiful work.
- Truly gorgeous! You do beautiful work.
- I am a repeat customer and I am so happy with the quality of Harvest Moon by Hand's items....BUY!!
- Looks lovely in the window.
- High quality handwork.
- Very precise folding. Quality materials used. Beautiful to look at everyday with the sunlight streaming in through it!
- It's beautiful! Thank you so much for this custom piece - it's gorgeous. And great customer service too!
To enter Harvest Moon by Hand's shop, please click here:
To see more window stars in Harvest Moon by Hand's shop, please click here:
Origami Window Star made with Pale Green Paper
- Handmade item
- Materials: waxed paper, kite paper, transparent paper, wax paper, glue, eco friendly, safe, paper, natural materials, environmentally friendly, child safe, natural, sustainable
- Made to order
- Feedback: 796 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Minnesota, United States