Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
• Total thickness when closed is 0.71” (18mm).
• Each side of the triangle is 1.7” (43mm) long.
• Interior (each half) is 0.77” (19.5mm) diameter and 0.25” (6.35mm) deep.
• Gold filled ‘made in USA’ findings (bail, eye, lobster clasp, and end caps).
• 18” (46cm) long, 1.8mm thick, Greek leather cord (avail. in black/brown).
• A black velvet pouch.
I make the cord to order so you can specify a longer or shorter length if you desire. You may also choose black or brown. If you don’t want the cord and would like to use your own chain, I will deduct $10 from the price. In this case, please contact me and I will send a modified PayPal invoice to you.
I currently have these available in Honduran Rosewood (recycled from marimba rejects), Mexican Cocobolo, African Bubinga, Curly Maple (from my backyard), Hawaiian Curly Koa, Bocote, Wenge, and Ramone Burl. Also, I can combine woods so that each half is a different type of wood (such as rosewood/curly maple). If you don’t see it in the shop, please ask. You may also view others at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/watswood?section_id=7171832
An original design by Eugene F. Watson
Copyright 2012, Watson Woodworks, LLC