- Muted mauve grey & teal colors
- Crepe bodice with crepe underskirt & full gathered chiffon skirt
- No tags
- Left side metal zip in matching teal
- Gathered at front & back side waist & center front
- Back neck darts
- Beaded & sequined low waist in gold and blue
- 3/4 sleeves with gathered shoulders and sequins/beads from neck
- Plunging V-neck in front
- Shoulder pads for that 1940s silhouette
- Built in slip to support weight of beads/sequins at waist
Bust - 34-37"
Waist - 27-29"
Low Waist - 35"
Hip - Free
Length - 56" from back neck
Sleeve length - 16"
Condition: Bodice is in great condition, some very slight age wear & a 1/4" purple mark on back left shoulder - possibly pen. The skirt has overall fading in the folds and a couple of eraser sized stains near hem. With a good cleaning (Contact The French Hand Laundry in Pasadena) this dress would return to it's stunning glory days.