VIEW A KOALA Caddie™ SLIDE SHOW & SEE HOW IT WORKS!
I live only a short ride from Plymouth, MA, America's home town. I was delighted to discover Alexander Henry's Plymouth collection, with themes depicting tasks of daily life at Plymouth Plantation. This is a toile in beautiful black cherry red on the creamy off-white background. I lined this lovely Caddie with a beautiful cream satin and accented it with deep burgundy snaps and cordlocks. Choose a different satin color if you prefer - I can show you photos of other choices.
• A 2-layered apron/tote with a satin-lined pouch
• Size - W/L: full-16x16"; short-16x10"; gathered-10x10(16)"
• Ample room for project, yarn, pattern, & tools
• 2 extra-long ties (each 48"); adjustable waist & length
• An inside pocket for small items & notions
• Careful handcrafting in fabulous fabrics
And EVERYTHING STAYS IN THE POUCH so...
• No yarn shedding on clothing
• No pet fur on projects; less pilling & fuzzing
• No project spillovers onto soiled surfaces
• No tedious transfers when starting & stopping
• Hands are free to change tasks in an instant
• Snap tabs provide closure for storing & toting
US Patent D602230, US Patent 7636949
KOALA Caddie KNITTING BAG Apron - Made To Order - Alexander Henry Plymouth Toile in Red
- Handmade item
- Materials: cotton fabric, polyester satin, thread, interfacing, snaps, cordlocks, bead, alexander henry fabric, plymouth toile fabric, plymouth goile, cotton, fabric, satin
- Feedback: 968 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States