I used a wonderfully textured as well as a smooth cardstock of Pacific Blue and a beautiful, textured designer paper of Baha Blue. Torn edges flow from one quadrant to another and I tried to create a sense of harmony by tearing the photos. When you mount your own photos, you may choose whether or not to tear them.
I always like to have a coordinating scrapbook page, and for this layout, it is a much calmer design using the same colors, paper, and style as page 1. I tore one edge of the Pacific Blue cardstock and sponged it with white pigment ink. Chipboard letters and circles covered with textured cardstock and 3 light blue rhinestone brads complete the embellishments.
Journaling can be done on the white cardstock on page 1. Or you can use that area to place a memorabilia or even a small photo.
Each scrapbook page is protected in a clear plastic page protector. Now just add your fun photos and they are ready to pop into your photo album! (see dimensions below)
I used only Stampin’ Up!® products because everything they sell is high-quality and color and design coordinated. They are also acid and lignin free products, so you can be sure your photos will be safely preserved.
* The page protectors included are for a Ring album, not a post album.
* Please message me if you would like me to crop and/or mount your photos for you. There will be a .20 charge per photo for printing from a digital file or you could mail copies to me (no originals, please!).
* Stampin' Up! Users: I sometimes change color names in my descriptions to work better in a search!
Pages (2): 12” wide x 12” long
Mats: (2) 2-1/8 x 3-5/8”. You will need to crop your photos to 2 x 3-1/2” or smaller;
(1) 3-5/8 x 4-1/8” for a cropped photo of 3-1/2 x 4” or smaller;
(1) 7 x 8-1/2” to hold one 5 x 7” photo or multiple smaller ones.
My 4 x 6” photo that is torn in two is unmounted. You can put any Sized photo here up to 4x6”;
Your premade scrapbook layout will be in plastic page protectors and I will put them in a large sturdy, waterproof mailer to prevent bending or crushed corners. I will ship via USPS First Class Mail with Shipping confirmation.
It is so difficult to estimate multiple item Shipping on something of this odd Size and packaging. If I overcharged for Shipping by more than $ .50; I apologize and will promptly refund through Paypal.
To view more premade scrapbook layouts and other scrapbook creations in my shop:
To view other items in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperCraftLady?ref=si_shop
I sure appreciate your visit! Please come back soon!
2 Page Premade Scrapbook Layout 12x12 Handmade FunFunFun
- Handmade item
- Materials: cardstock, textured patterned paper, chipboard die cuts, rhinestone brads, pigment based ink, water based ink, dimensionals, adhesives
- Feedback: 218 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Arizona, United States