I love old motel signs. This old road side hotel still stands vacant in Oak Cliff. Wish someone would refurbish it.
UPDATE: Hotel was bulldozed and sign taken away. The developer says he's going to save and refurbish the sign. We'll see if that actually happens....
• I captured this image on my precious Nikon D80.
• It will be printed in a professional lab on archival matte paper.
• Order and delivery from lab takes approx. 5-6 business days.
• Prints will ship flat in a protected cardboard mailer with love and tender care.
• Watermark will not appear on purchased print.
Prints come ready for framing. FRAMES NOT INCLUDED (unless otherwise noted).
All images copyrighted. All rights reserved.
Thank you for considering my work!
Please visit my shop to see more: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Squintphotography