Sorry, this item sold. Have YellowBugBoutique make something just for you, or try these other items:
10. When driving, they steer for turtles in the road.
9. They are convinced that there are four primary colors, not three.
8. They refer to hamburger as "gibbed cow".
7. When they say they are going shopping, they sometimes accidentally say they're going to Stormwind.
6. They know what came before and after N64.
5. Saying "red ring of death" around them causes them to become jittery.
4. They sometimes cut a meeting short because they have to go harvest.
3. They talk about avatars, but don't mean the movie.
2. They sometimes refer to an outstanding performance as a "headshot".
1.They have strange calluses on their thumbs.
If you know anyone who exhibits these symptoms, they very likely have control issues. This is the gift for them.
If you read this list and wondered why anyone would think these things are at all unusual, you need this pillow. It makes a good wrist rest during those marathon Call of Duty sessions.
Approx 14" x 14" (35 x 35 cm)
Stuffed- spot cleaning recommended.
Real game controller not included. Felt game controller is sewn onto the pillow and comes with it. It's kind of the whole point of this pillow. I mean, who would want to buy a controller pillow with no controller? That would be like a Charlie in the Box kind of problem. We would have to ship it to the Island of Misfit Toys, where it would just mope around, then Rudolph and Clarice would have to rescue it, and the whole thing would have to be sponsored by Norelco's Santa scooting around in the snow on an electric razor. Which is a problem, because Norelco got bought out years ago. So let's just clarify that you get the *felt* controller, not the *real* controller, when you buy this pillow.
Seriously, did you think you were getting a real controller with this pillow?