WB11: Heart to Heart Earrings
Technique: Wirework, wire wrapping, wire coiling
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
In this lesson, you will learn how to create:
1. This heart shaped earrings
2. Ear wires
3. Jump rings and
4. Eye pins
• 60 cm of 20ga wire (details for each component provided in the tutorial)
• 2 nos 8mm beads of your choice. You may opt for smaller or bigger beads.
Note: The wire measurements given include extra length for ease of wrapping.
• Round nose pliers
• Bent-nose pliers
• Flat nose pliers
• Nylon jaw pliers (optional)
• Wire cutters
• Marker pen of about 1cm in diameter to act as a mandrel.
* 16 pages printable PDF file
* 46 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
Direct download. After successful payment process, you will receive an automatic email notification letting you know the file is ready on the Downloads page.
Visit my blog at- www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.