* Original Walter Silva painting
* This flask has 2 images (front & Back).
* Great for Halloween decorating.
* Place a flower into the 3/4” top and they make a nice bud vase too.
* Add a taper candle to the top for a spooky, cool look.
* Fill them with booze, candies, shampoo, etc… and top the flask off with a cork (cork not included).
* Makes a great companion to other “Skeleton Flasks” and / or Day of the dead collections.
* Measure: 3 1/4”W x 6 1/2”H x 1 1/4”D with a 3/4” opening
* Signed on the back
* Painted with water based acrylic enamels that are specially formulated to adhere to slick, non-porous materials such as: glass and then baked.
* Do not clean with scouring cleaners, as they will abrade surface.
* NOT dishwasher safe!
* Hand wash in warm water with mild dish washing detergent