This magical, sparkling Magical Wizard charm bracelet, The Boy Wizard, features vintage images of castle, boy riding a broom with a witch, a wizard and an owl, and 15 themed spells charms.
* 5 Vintage images domain cured with resin under clear magnifying cabachons. Wizard, Castle, Owl, Witch Flying on Broom with Boy, and Crest.
* 16 Magical Moon, Witch, Broom, Lightning Bolt, Witches Hat, Witch at Cauldron, Book of Spells, Wizard, Glasses, Owl, Train, Chess Piece, Magic Wand, stamped tags "Magic", "Spells", Witch at Cauldron, Castle.
* 6 Sparkly Czech Crystals in Aurora Borleas, that is topped with 6 smaller crystals and filigree bead caps, which are all hand wire wrapped.
* 5 Clear Swarvoski elements on Vintage Filigree pieces.
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED TO CREATE MY JEWELRY?
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.
*Pewter charms and sterling silver plated pewter charms made in the USA. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color. You will never find Tibetan charms in my jewelry.
*Sterling Silver plated crown settings, have been bonded to a bronze/brass core. I have tried to remove the sterling silver finish with jewelry sanding paper, but was unable to. So these findings passed my quality control test.
*As a metalsmith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wirewrap is turned properly, jumpings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautfiul bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* My stainless steel and pewter jewelry is guaranteed to wear as well, or better than sterling silver.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MY JEWELRY:
I am an published artist, metalsmith and featured sculptor . I pride myself on my finishing and quality of my silver charm bracelets. Here is some information about the process I use to create your designer jewelry.
FEEDBACK FROM MY MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS:
Simply Charming™ line of Bracelets:
Silver Charm Bracelets:
Custom Charm Jewelry:
Inspirational Charm Bracelets:
For my full line of hand created silver charm bracelets, and jewelry, please visit my shop:
Thanks for stopping by my store, and let me know if I can answer any questions.
blackberrydesigns [!at] msn.com
Blackberry Designs, 2009©
Masterfully Crafted * Magically Charming®
Copyright Law prevents the duplication of intellectual property in this listing licensed to SBD, including but not limited to Designs, Titles, Tags, Descriptions, Photographs, Artworks and all content. These items may not be reproduced without written permission from SBD. (masterfully crafted * magically charming is a registered trademark)