Call me a hater but I thought checks were dead. I have been corrected on numerous occasions and now present
Tinymeat's brand spanking new checkbook covers.
They have the following features
* Art on the outside, commemorative rainbow print on the inside
* extra sturdy vinyl on the outside.
* Textured vinyl lining
* Pocket for your checkbook
* Pocket for your register
* Be cool when the salesperson asks "where did you get that swanky cover? You answer "None of your business and I said plastic bags"
* measures 3.5 x 6.5 inches closed
It's just $12 bucks y'all!