When changing colours, complete a round of sl sts before changing to the new colour. When continuing with the new colour, skip the round of sl stis, attach the new colour yarn to the second to last round completed. You can use a slip stitch and a ch 1 to attach the yarn to the project. Stuff as you go (polyester filling, cotton, yarn scraps, etc.). Finish the piece by sewing together the parts and embroidering the eyes using a darning needle.
What you should know
1. This pattern is written in clear North American terms.
2. Chain stitch, double crochet, puff stitch (instructions given), single crochet, single crochet 2 together (instructions given), slip stitch.
3. Instructions given for all stitches
4. Photo and written tutorial of the cluster stitch included
5. Tutorial on embroidering eyes included.
6. The PDF will be available through Etsy was the purchase has been completed.
Approximate Measurements: 7.5 inches tall
The toy pictured was made with worsted weight (size 4) acrylic yarn from Red Heart, however you can use any size yarn (will affect final size) or any type yarn. The Silver Hook likes to use acrylic yarn for babies since it is stain resistant and durable yarn.
The pattern PDF will be emailed to your Etsy email address (unless a different address is specified in a message).
---THE SILVER HOOK---
Crochet Pattern PDF Download: Handsize 7.5 inch Freya Fairy Amigurumi Doll in Worsted Weight Yarn - Original Pattern by The Silver Hook
- Handmade Supply
- Instant Digital Download: 2 PDF included
- Materials: pdf, worsted weight yarn, acrylic yarn, polyester fiberfill, stuffing, yarn needle, crochet hook, email, yarn
- Feedback: 248 reviews