I was thrilled when I stumbled across this limited stock of antique German bisque doll legs. I was told that similar to the Frozen Charlotte dolls, these detached parts were dug out pieces from the remnants of the doll factories in Thuringia, Germany and date between 1890-1920. I'm not a history buff when it comes to dolls, but the story seems pretty compelling if true.
* Listing is for one necklace, the 2nd-4th photos show exact version you will receive.
* Necklace chain measures 24 inches in length.
* Porcelain doll leg hangs an additional inch from chain.
* Doll leg is one of a kind and antique in nature. It has natural wear and chips which add to the aged charm.
* Necklace was designed and assembled by jewelry designer, Mary Andrews.
* For additional doll part necklaces, see here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/contrary/search?search_query=doll+part&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5116673&shopname=contrary
* Need more than one? Contact me if you are interested in multiples of this or any item listed in the shop.
* Thanks so much for taking a peek and please have a look around the rest of the shop: contrary.etsy.com.