They measure 1" x 1" and are 1/8" thick. They're totally unfinished and ready for you to turn into something fabulous!
If you'd like a different quantity, please let me know.
Everything you need to make pendants like the ones pictured I have for sale in this shop...Diamond Glaze, wooden squares, and bails. If you have any questions, please let me know.
~ HOW TO DYE WOOD ~
• In a stainless steel or glass bowl, mix 8 cups of boiling water with Rit dye powder (recipes at ritdye.com)
• Submerge wood until desired color is achieved, agitating gently (up to 30 minutes)
• Wood will dry lighter than when wet
• For darker or more concentrated color, leave in longer
• Let dry overnight on paper towels
• To seal (optional): spray with polyurethane, a clear acrylic spray, dip in varnish, or paint with a high gloss nail polish sealer such as Seche Vite
• I currently use the Priority Flat Rate envelopes for shipping these items. In most cases, depending on your order, it will cost much less, especially if multiple items are purchased. Please order and pay for your items as you always do, and I will send you a shipping refund if you have ordered items that will cost less to ship via First Class.you.