The peyote waves (parabolos) have a pleasing shape that lends itself to lots of design possiblilities
Parobola wave stitch was designed by Glenda of Dax Designs.
BEADWEAVING SKILL LEVEL
- You should be familar with odd and even count peyote stitch and able to 'zip' up flat peyote tube for the closure.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUTORIAL
- colour images and written instructions
- details in full colour of suggested bead palette
- read as you bead fun facts about parabolas
- details of websites with free Peyote stitch tutorials.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This pattern does not include instructions for Peyote stitch. It is assumed that you are familiar with the basics of Peyote stitch bead weaving. Details of websites with free Peyote tutorials will be included.
THE TUTORIAL PDF FORMAT
Your Tutorial will be sent by email as a PDF file within 24 hours of your payment being cleared. To read this file you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on you computer. This is a free software program that can be downloaded from the following website.
RIGHTS TO THE USE OF THE TUTORIAL
This beaded bead design in this Tutorial is to be used for personal use only. Your purchase of this Tutorial does not give you permission to copy the beaded bead design, teach from the design, sell the design, or sell (or donate) a finished product completed from this Tutorial. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to sell a finished item as a licensing agreement can be negotiated for these purposes.