This is a beginner level project, and you can make the jig without any prior knowledge of polymer clay. 15 (fifteen) full-color photographs walk you step-by-step through the process of making this handy, portable jig. You will be able to slice literally paper-thin slices. You will have fewer partial slices, and less wear on your blade!
How To Order:
You will receive your tutorial via email. Please include the email address you would like the tutorial sent to in your payment note; otherwise the tutorial will be sent to the email address you use for paypal. You will receive your tutorial as an attachment in an email. Please add "email@example.com" to your safe sender list; otherwise, your tutorial may be automatically directed to your junk or spam filter box. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.
Payment, Shipping, and Returns
A: Payment Methods
1. Pay electronically: Payment must be made in U.S. funds. PayPal is the preferred electronic payment method. All major credit cards, e-checks, and bank transfers can be used with PayPal. No fees are charged to the buyer for this service, and there is no minimum purchase required.
2. Pay by check: Money orders, cashier’s checks, and personal checks are acceptable for domestic US buyers only (checks must clear before item will be shipped). Mailed payments are due within 10 business days. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the sale will be cancelled.
3. Pay by credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards are gladly accepted. Debit cards with these logos are also welcome. Charge will appear on your statement as "CA Therien". To use a credit card for payment, please use the CREDIT option at PayPal or call us at (309) 740-9401.
B. Shipping Policies and Methods:
International customers welcome!
1. Due to the current high volume in orders placed with our company, delivery of tutorials is made once per week when we have part-time helpers. Your order will take between 3-5 business days to process.
2. PDF files will be emailed and incur no shipping fees.
PDF files are non-returnable.
Artist & Inspiration
Charlene ("Cat") Therien has been working with polymer clay since 2001. She is a member of the Board of Directors for the International Polymer Clay Association (IPCA), and Founding President of the Central Illinois Polymer Clay Guild (CIPCG). She writes tutorials and articles about polymer clay online and in print, for magazines and websites such as PolymerCAFE', Bead Unique, PC Polyzine, Polka Dot Creations,and Polymer Clay Central.