Personal note from the artist:
"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BLADES! I use them in my studio on a daily basis, and you could find a half dozen of them... on my desk, on my clay table, and on my bead table. I even use them when sewing, in place of a seam ripper."
Blades come wrapped in a paper sleeve for safety during shipping.
Extend the life of the blade by wiping it clean after each use and giving it a light coat of machine or sewing oil. The oil will help in preventing rust development on the blade. Wipe the oil off with a paper towel before each use and the blade should last 6 months or more, even with regular use.
Payment, Shipping, and Returns
A: Payment Methods
1. Pay electronically: Payment must be made in U.S. funds. PayPal is the preferred electronic payment method. All major credit cards, e-checks, and bank transfers can be used with PayPal. No fees are charged to the buyer for this service, and there is no minimum purchase required.
2. Pay by check: Money orders, cashier’s checks, and personal checks are acceptable for domestic US buyers only (checks must clear before item will be shipped). Mailed payments are due within 10 business days. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the sale will be cancelled.
3. Pay by credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards are gladly accepted. Debit cards with these logos are also welcome. Charge will appear on your statement as "CA Therien". To use a credit card for payment, please use the CREDIT option at PayPal or call us at (309) 740-9401.
B. Shipping Policies and Methods:
International customers welcome!
1. Due to the current high volume in orders placed with our company, shipping is made once per week when we have part-time helpers. Your order will take between 3-5 business days to process.
2. Shipping fees are flat rate and combined when multiple items are ordered at the same time. The first item is shipped at $3.00; and each additional item is $0.30, with no limit to the number of additional items which can be combined in the same package at that low price.
Please note: PDF files will be emailed separately and incur no shipping fees.
3. Shipping methods: Domestic Shipping is made via USPS First Class unless otherwise requested.
4. International shipping: International orders are shipped via International First Class. International customers are responsible for all import and customs taxes and fees. Priority shipping can be arranged if you let us know before processing your order, so we can send you a custom invoice.
A note about requests to write a different amount on the package: It is a violation of US federal law to falsely write a lower amount on the package than the actual value of the product. I will not change the value of the product on the package, nor will I leave out an invoice inside the package. Packages will be clearly marked with the true value of the products inside.
Buyer may return items for a refund within 7 days of delivery. The packing slip must be included with returned items. Items must be returned in new, saleable condition. Money back guarantee excludes shipping costs and a $1.00 restocking fee. Items must be returned in same manner as shipped to buyer (i.e., boxed in original gold box and shipped in a well-padded carton or padded envelope). Delivery confirmation from US Postal Service is recommended. Insurance is highly recommended. PDF files are non-returnable.
Artist & Inspiration
Charlene ("Cat") Therien has been working with polymer clay since 2001. She is a member of the Board of Directors for the International Polymer Clay Association (IPCA), and Founding President of the Central Illinois Polymer Clay Guild (CIPCG). She writes tutorials and articles about polymer clay online and in print, for magazines and websites such as PolymerCAFE', Bead Unique, PC Polyzine, Polka Dot Creations,and Polymer Clay Central.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.