Technique: Wirework, wire wrapping, twisting
Inspired by nature, this lesson shows you how to make a wire wrapped butterfly pendant.
Originally named “Take Flight”, this pendant shows a butterfly with its wings spread wide ready to take its maiden flight.
• 30 inches of 19 ga Wire for Butterfly Frame and Spiral
• 24 inches 28ga wire for wrapping
• 2 nos 8mm beads of your choice
• 1 no 1 in oblong bead of your choice (you may use few 8mm beads for this, examples are in the tutorial)
• 10 nos 5mm beads of your choice (number may varies depending on the size of beads used)
Note: The wire measurements given include extra length for ease of wrapping.
• Round nose pliers
• Bent-nose pliers
• Flat nose pliers
• Nylon jaw pliers
• Wire cutters
• Bottle cap ±1 inch diameter
• Ruler and marker pen
* 18 pages printable PDF file
* 57 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
Direct download. After successful payment process, you will receive an automatic email notification letting you know the file is ready on the Downloads page.
Visit my blog at- http://www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.