Sorry, this item sold. Have toughdogbed make something just for you, or try these other items:
MADE IN AMERICA WITH PRIDE.
This listing is for a lovely dog bed COVER in a wonderfully put together multiple brown shades of color.
. The size is approximately 40" x 36" This is a very durable commercial upholstery fabric. This cover closes with a heavy duty YKK zipper. When it gets soiled just pop it in the washer.
A few advantages of the toughdogbed dog bed covers:
* Completely reversible - the same on both sides. (Cuts washing in half & doubles the wear.)
* Zipper closer allows you to control the firmness of the cover. Check the difference with a Pillow Sham vs. a zipper close pillow cover.
* The zipper holds the filling material inside of the cover. No opening for your pet to dig it out.
* Very sturdy Commercial upholstery material.
* Completely washable.
* Stain resistant - easy to clean.
* CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN AMERICA WITH PRIDE.
The size is approximately 40" X 36". If you need a special size please send us a note, Bob is always at our toughdogbed company.
We have been selling our Tough Dog dog beds since 1997.
Our beds are among the very best you can buy.
We are happy to combine shipping.
These beds are hand made in our home with specially selected material. All seams are double stitched for durability with very strong thread. Because they are hand made no two are exactly the same. The bed closes with a heavy duty hidden YKK zipper across one end.
(FILLER MATERIAL NOT INCLUDED).
For filling material we recommend using an old sleeping bag, a comforter off of your bed, packing peanuts, cedar or pine shavings, old cloths, old pillows, etc. High density foam is another good solution. MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS COMBINE PACKING PEANUTS WITH CEDAR SHAVINGS.
All seams are double stitched for durability.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us at once. Because of the nature of our product we can not accept returns.
Buyer to pay all shipping charges. We ship USPS. Please use the calculator below to figure your shipping charges.
Thank you for looking and good luck with your bid.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Listed on Jun 30, 2012
- 97 views
- Add item to treasury