They were hand-built by me, decorated with a chartreuse green matte glaze, white satin glaze, chocolate gloss glaze & leaves design, and low-fired in an electric kiln.
You can view listings of each individual dish, and purchase them separately with the following links:
* Small dish - http://www.etsy.com/listing/48972623/small-ceramic-bowl-leaves-in-chartreuse
* Pair of small dishes - http://www.etsy.com/listing/59904078/set-of-2-ceramic-dipping-dishes-leaves
* 5" diameter plate - http://www.etsy.com/listing/42669667/small-ceramic-plate-for-serving-or-home
* 6" diameter plate - http://www.etsy.com/listing/40268935/handmade-dessert-or-appetizer-plate
* cup - https://www.etsy.com/listing/41223216/small-ceramic-cup-leaves-in-chartreuse
Dishes are food safe. Hand-washing is recommended.
The dish is glazed on the bottom and has a very small mark from the kiln stilt.
The ceramic items shown in these photos are representations of my work and may not be the exact same item you will receive. However, I do put a great deal of effort into making the items I ship look exactly like the items that are photographed, and you will probably see no real differences at all.
Each item in my shop is individually shaped by hand, and the designs are also drawn on and painted by hand. Therefore, there will naturally be very slight variations in the shape of each item and in the placement of the design. I think that’s part of what makes handmade art so special and unique.
Glaze colors will always be identical – meaning, if you purchase more than one item in the same color, the glaze color of those items will always match exactly.
Please be aware that color representations can vary on different computer monitors. So, while my glaze colors do look accurate on my monitor, they may vary slightly on yours.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.