In this pattern you will find all the instructions step by step to crochet a micro miniature Gingerbread and the template to print a miniature Christmas Matchbox.
The pattern is written in english (US terms).
The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi (work single crochet in a spiral, increase and decrease).
Pattern will be available for instant download in Adobe PDF format.
To make this miniature gingerbread you will need:
- #12 cotton thread (you can use worsted weight yarn if you prefer, in this case the gingerbread will be a little bigger);
- Hook: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- I stitched the eyes with French Knots but if you prefer you can use 2 tiny black onyx round beads –1mm
- Polyester fiberfill
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing.
- Dental floss (or upholstery thread) if you want to joint the arms;
This pattern is for non-commercial use only.
Do not redistribute, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.