• We call this mirror a “matrix mirror" because it is created by combining many smaller mirrors into a single frame - creating a matrix of mirrors. As you can see from the pictures, the visual effect is stunning and it creates a focal point for any room by the unique way that it manipulates light reflections and tastefully distorts images in a pixilated style.
• This large mirror will display well in a living room, dining room, a large bedroom, or even a wide foyer.
• The mirror frame is reclaimed barnwood that has been finished with a light coating of amber shellac that is topped with a light brown wax - which gives it a dark honey brown finish that is soft, silky to the touch. The mirror pictured is mounted landscape (long dimension running horizontally) -but, portrait orientation can be specified at time of order.
• The piece was constructed by creating a frame of 5” wide weathered, reclaimed barnwood mitered to fit around 1/2 inch plywood backing that hosts the 2" square mirrors.
• If you are concerned about hanging this large of a mirror ... we will send you separately a strong, simple wall hanging system - the Hangman Wall-DogTM Hanger. This system is easily installed with only a Phillips head screwdriver and it consists of an aluminum hanger that is attached to the wall by a special Wall-DogTM screw (mounting instructions included). So, no fuss about finding the centerline of your wall stud - just screw in this hanger and drape the frame's mirror wire over it and you're good to go.
• Also, this mirror can be custom built, to include - different outside frame dimensions, different frame widths, and different frame finishes. Just contact us at this link http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=natureinspiredcrafts and we will respond quickly.
• To see this mirror offered in our antique copper black finish - please follow this ETSY link ... http://www.etsy.com/listing/45797978/framed-mirror-matrix-30x40-barnwood.
• To see the other mirrors in the "Inspired by Nature" offering - please follow this ETSY link ... http://www.etsy.com/shop/natureinspiredcrafts?section_id=6794791
• Mount: D-clamps and heavy duty mirror wire rated for 60+ pounds
• Rough Dimensions: 30” x 40”
• Weight: 29 lb
• This framed mirror is made-to-order ... to see our current lead time estimate and other policies of this shop go to this link /// http://www.etsy.com/shop/natureinspiredcrafts/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
• To send us a note about customizing this design /// http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=natureinspiredcrafts
• To see the rest of the "Inspired by Nature" coffee table collection /// http://www.etsy.com/shop/natureinspiredcrafts?section_id=12517619
• To return to our shop's main page /// http://www.etsy.com/shop/natureinspiredcrafts?ref=si_shop
• Kent Hatcher with "Inspired by Nature" at ckhatcher(at sign)comcast.net or 901.462.7510
• Additional keywords: wall mirror, recycled, etsy, prism, custom woodworking, handcrafted furniture, disco, custom mirror, reflections, amber, honey brown, reclaimed wood mirror