An e-book in pdf format, in full colour: with hand-drawn illustrations and tons of photographs, this tutorial will tell you all you need to know:
* How to make a 2-hole album with a scored cover
* How to make a 2-hole album with covers which have a separate spine
* How to make 4-hole albums with a scored cover
* How to make 4-hole albums with covers which have a separate spine
* Cross-bound album - Variation #1
* Cross-bound album - Variation #2
* How to make an album with more than 4 holes
* Page/spine spacers, for bulky artwork
* Tips and tricks on how to stitch huge albums and heavy page blocks so they don't come apart
* How to tell paper direction
* How to cut board safely
* How to laminate papers for your covers
* Suggestions on how to choose papers
* How to make albums archival - advice on inks, papers, photo paper and printing ink if printing your own photographs
* Advice on making your album or scrapbook an heirloom for the future
This is a definitive guide, and I have included a gallery plus closeup shots to give ideas and inspiration.
This tutorial is a downloadable pdf e-book, now available for instant download!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.